Accountant – Jordan American Food Company
• Maintain accounting functions and financial system with full and accurate accounting records for IRD Projects;
• Ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by maintaining quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Tracking the transaction related to project expenses (preparing CDs, CAs, CRs and posting in to general ledger).
• Monitoring expenses and budgets to comply with IRD and donors’ policies and procedures.
• Keep track of Volunteers Stipends across the Projects.
• Reconcile cash transactions with the cashbook and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare Payment vouchers for each expense.
• Liquidate office petty cash and field advances
• Working on monthly bank reconciliations.
• Ensure that all financial transactions for the projects meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Reconciles bank statements with the GL;
• Maintains records, bank files, reports and financial documents;
• Prepares monthly financial statements for IRD Projects;
• Coordinates payment of invoices with the finance officers;
• Allocate account codes to each transaction in accordance to the chart of Accounts.
• Maintain and update files for payment documents and send them to HQ office on a monthly basis
• Entry into the Cost point system all vouchers ensures all transactions are properly recorded and entered into the Cost Point System.
• Locate files or reports as requested by supervisor; process, photocopies, and files documents and records as required for record keeping.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Accountant – Jordan American Food Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.