Administrative Officer I – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Provides executive level support to the Dean and the Vice Dean of Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar. Responsible for managing effective systems and protocols within the Dean’s office and managing the Dean and Vice Dean’s calendars, coordinating travel, organizing events, conducting research in order to prepare briefing materials, preparing reports and coordinating confidential and sensitive communications among Dean’s Office and all internal and external parties.
– Leads the daily administrative operations of the Dean’s office; functions as a work leader to direct and oversee assignments for the Dean’s office receptionist.
– Functions as a gatekeeper to assure prioritization of the Dean’s time. Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from faculty and staff. Uses multiple computer applications to support key administrative functions.
– Manages the Dean’s calendar and travel. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions, meetings of executive leadership and external individuals.
– Provides administrative and technical assistance for events as assigned by Dean, Vice Dean and Executive Director.
– Manages multiple tasks with competing deadlines. Responds to routine & non-routine inquiries regarding WCM-Q and campus operations, policies and procedures. Escalates issues as appropriate.
– Provides research and analysis to prepare materials for the Dean, Vice Dean and Executive Director as well as correspondence and other communications projects. Develops and manages a database of contacts. Records minutes or notes of meetings as required
– Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature regarding routine & non-routine issues, requiring a high degree of discretion/diplomacy and time sensitivity.
– Understands the program goals and priorities of the Dean, Vice Dean and Executive Director, in order to prioritize issues according to urgency.
– Makes recommendations on best practices and operational excellence for both the administrative and operational portfolios within the Dean's Office.
– Participates in task forces and ad-hoc working groups on relevant initiatives as needed.
– Functions as a resource to lower level staff; provides coaching and training to ensure situations and issues are appropriately managed as well as escalated to appropriate staff members for resolution.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Administrative Officer I – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.