Area Sales Manager – M.C.A. People Solutions s.a.r.l
Achieving financial and sales targets
1. Maintains the following financial and sales targets:
1.1. Meeting and exceeding set sales targets
1.2. Gross profit margin
1.3. Annual growth in Net Sales
1.4. Product Portfolio expansion year-on-year
1.5. Increase in overall Market Share year-on-year
1.6. Make sure that all our customers’ account receivables are current and that days sales outstanding (DSO) levels are within company guidelines. In addition, ensure that all invoiced sales are timely settled working closely with division/corporate finance in order to avoid overdue situations resulting in ‘customer on-hold’ status.
2. Meet or exceed set sales volume as well as the set gross profit margin for the assigned segment.
3. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned segment
4. Implements sales programs by developing new accounts and field sales action plans
5. Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
6. Ensure there is line of sight of the sales pipeline at least 90 days ahead.
7. Ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled according to required quantity, quality, and delivery date as defined by customers.
8. Monitor the market momentum with regard to pricing, new products, and competitor’s movements and translate the information into business opportunities.
9. Take appropriate steps to ensure that the company maintains or increases its market share of profitable business for the assigned sales segment.
10. Actively participate in the successful introduction of new products, designs and marketing concepts.
11. Actively participate in all advertising and promotional activities related to segment sales in local, Middle East & international exhibitions and forums as and when advised by the segment sales management.
12. Provide consistent advice and support to the sales team with regard to sales and customer needs, developing and implementing specific value propositions including push activities and handling objections, tailored sales plans and solutions to ensure achievement of sales goals.
13. Collaborate effectively with Sales Support Service and Operations in the determination of production schedules and priorities.
14. Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on and appraising work results.
15. Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
16. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
17. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
18. Prepare, update, and maintain customer list for the assigned segment on regular basis as set by management.
19. Develop and maintain good business relationship with key customers through regular visits.
20. Attend to customers’ complaints promptly ensuring that the solution of the complaint is rendered to the customer’s satisfaction.
21. Concentrate in international and regional accounts that meet the Group’s target key customers ensuring long-term agreements with all key customers.
Reporting 22. Prepare and present periodic segment sales reports and analysis to Sales and executive management showing segment sales volume, potential segment sales and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
23. Keep management well informed with competitors’ products information, promotional activities and pricing discounts, by virtue of credible sources as well as significant segment sales opportunities and threats.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Area Sales Manager – M.C.A. People Solutions s.a.r.l بكل سهولة الان مجانا.