Art Therapist II – King Fahad Medical City
Is accountable for the evaluation and treatment of patients referred for the art therapy unit. He/She is responsible for supervising clinical and staff-related activities for OJT's as assigned. Directs all art related services in the rehabilitation hospital and other KFMC hospitals.
1. Use drawings and other art/media forms to assess, treat and rehabilitation patients with mental, emotional, physical and/or development disorders.
2. Use and facilitate the art process providing materials, instruction, and structuring of tasks tailored either to individual or groups.
3. Confers with member of medically oriented team to determine physical and psychological needs of clients. Devises art therapy programs to fulfill physical and psychological needs.
4. Instructs individual and groups in use of various art materials, such as paint, clay, woodwork etc.
5. Appraises clients art projections and recovery progress.
6. Report's findings to other members of treatment team and counsels on client's response until art therapy is discontinued.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Master Degree in Art Therapy – No minimum experience required for Saudi and 2 years minimum experience for Non-Saudi
Bachelor Degree in Art Education – 1 year experience required for Saudi and 2 years minimum experience for Non-Saudi
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Art Therapist II – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.