Assistant Accountant – Payroll (6 Month Contract) – BPO+
The Assistant Accountant – Payroll assists with the generation of payroll inputs and review process. prepares Payroll inputs, payroll calculation, inputs data in the ERP, prepare final settlement sheets, prepares payroll accruals and reconciliations. The Assistant Accountant – Payroll reconciles various payroll related Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts, and liaise with other departments in Finance and HR as appropriate. It also handles employees queries related to payroll.
– Assist in preparation of payroll inputs and payroll calculation sheets as per the monthly payroll calendar in accordance with financial policies and procedures for all the pay cycles.
– Enter the payroll inputs in the ERP.
– Prepare the employee Final Settlement calculation sheets from the employee resignation details.
– Assist in process documentation and process migration.
– Assists in the review process for time and attendance reports in the preparation of payroll; liaises with employees/HR as necessary to resolve discrepancies
– Get the payroll inputs and calculations reviewed and validated ensuring the accuracy of preliminary and final reports.
– Prepare different payroll related MIS.
– Provide support in filing and maintains employee payroll records pertaining to the payroll calculations and payment.
– Prepares payroll related journal entries, seeks approval and enters transactions in the ERP system.
– Prepares the monthly QPP reports in a timely manner and seeks approval prior to submitting for payment
– Responds to employee enquiries related to payroll transactions and payment computations.
– As directed, assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal processes required for audit
– Assists with the monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet and profit and loss accounts related to payroll and staff benefits
– Attends staff meetings and trainings as required
– Assist in cross functional trainings.
– Adheres to standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
– Fosters a service oriented environment with internal and external customers in order to best achieve organizational objectives
• Patient and customer focus
• Collaboration and teamwork
• Creativity and frontiering
• Continuous learning and professional growth
• Respects, and relates well to people from varied backgrounds, diverse world views, and is sensitive to group differences
• Personal ownership
Capacity to Deliver
• Technical and role specific knowledge and ability
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Research and innovation
• Effective communication
• Engagement and partnership
||Accounting and Auditing
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Accountant – Payroll (6 Month Contract) – BPO+ بكل سهولة الان مجانا.