Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Financial: Satisfied Shareholders
• Ensure achievement and of Food and Beverage Cost of Sales to budget.
• With the Food and Beverage Management, investigate and report on variance to budgeted Cost of Sales.
• Assist with compilation of the Food and Beverage budgets.
• Assist with the Costing of Menus and Beverage lists.
Customer Service: Delighted Customers
• To lead the Food and Beverage shifts to provide a superior, ‘7-Star’ brand of hospitality that best exemplifies Hospitality, in all outlets.
• To ensure a prompt, courteous response and follow up to all enquiries.
• To ensure that healthy service relationships are built with all other departments.
Processes: Effective Processes
• Assists with Monthly reporting
o Bi-monthly stock takes and COS reports
o Finalise month-end reporting
o F&B variance reports
• Ensure that Materials Control is correctly managed to ensure data integrity
• Assists with managing the department function electronic and manual filing to ensure accurate record keeping.
• To ensure that agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against requisitions; menu costing.
• To investigate all variances and to ensure proper reporting and corrective action takes place timeously.
• To ensure that the department complies with all administration requirements.
Learning and Growth: Motivated and Prepared Workforce
• Develop and nurturing of interpersonal relationships (with colleagues and suppliers).
• Takes responsibility for own learning and growth.
• Ensure that the Food and Beverage department team members receive comprehensive skills training to close skills gaps.
• To lead the Food and Beverage team in a manner that maximises engagement and motivation.
• Deals with all work performance and misconduct incidents in a manner that reflects the values, while ensuring that appropriate corrective measures are effectively implemented.
• Recruits new team members in a manner that assures the correct fit for the department with regard to values, service and work ethic, and skill level.
• Seeks out Food and Beverage innovations that will add value to the hospitality operation experience
• Actively seeks innovative ways to reduce cost and increase sales.
• Actively seeks innovative methods to improve Food and Beverage processes.
• Actively seeks innovative product offerings to achieve first to market status.
Manager of Managers
• 1. Getting results through others
• 2. Team Management
• 3. Building expertise in others & developing own managerial skill
• 4. A mindset, "how can I motivate my team and make their work easier today?"
• 5. Valuing & respecting individual team members & diversity
• 6. Planning for self & team
• 7. Taking accountability for making others successful – removing obstacles inhibiting team performance
• 8. Team results week in week out
• 1. Results through multiple teams and a sub-function
• 2. Productivity & day to day operational excellence
• 3. Building management expertise in others
• 4. A mindset, "how can I strengthen my team of Managers of Others?"
• 5. Valuing your team of Managers of Others
• 6. Operational & project planning
• 7. Effective functional team member and departmental leader
• 8. "Today’s results", year in – year out without fail
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Food and Beverage Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.