Financial: Satisfied Shareholders
• Ensures that all Personal Service tasks are comprehensively and completely provided within the approved budget
Customer Service: Delighted Customers
• Understands concepts like being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available,
• May be required to wake up the Principal and provide start of day refreshment
• Sets out day and formal wear for the Principal in accordance with the daily agenda,
• May assist or be charged with keeping the household procurement and inventory supplies,
• Understands Royal and social etiquette and formal service,
• Oversees packing and travel preparations,
• Acts as the Custodian of the, Employee Morale, Culture and Values.
• Assists with planning and organizing events in the Residence.
• Receives guests on behalf of the Principal, and announces them,
• Ensures adequate learning and coaching opportunities on etiquette are provided for all employees.
Processes: Effective Processes
• Maintains a comprehensive log of all Personal Service Requests, and ensures that each one is fully met within the time frames.
• Receives personal service orders for food and beverage and clearly communicates these to the duty manager or duty chef for action and service,
• Ensures that the etiquette procedures included in the employment Induction are fully communicated.
• Ensures that the Disciplinary, Grievance and Work Performance procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Liaises with the Head Butler to ensure that he is fully aware of all activities on shift.
Learning and Growth: Motivated and Prepared Workforce
• To give necessary direction and support to the Managers and supervisors Service and Royal etiquette.
• Assists with managing the Department “Drill” procedures to ensure that the service levels remain at ‘7-Star‘ levels
• Assists with planning a comprehensive annual training plan for the hospitality operation.
• Effectively handles conflict.
• Looks for creative ways to promote employee engagement and increase staff morale.
Manager of Others
o Getting results through own personal effort.
o Developing technical skill.
o A mind-set, "how can I make a bigger contribution? “
o Valuing company approach & professional standards.
o Planning for personal success.
o Effective team member.
o Individual tasks & results.
o Getting results through others.
o Team Management.
o Building expertise in others & developing own managerial skill.
o A mind-set, "how can I motivate my team and enable them to deliver more with less?"
o Valuing & respecting individual team members & diversity.
o Planning for self & team.
o Taking accountability for making others successful – removing obstacles to team performance.
o Team results week in week out.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Head Butler بكل سهولة الان مجانا.