Auto Technician | DOMASCO | Doha, Qatar – Al Futtaim Group
AutomotiveAl-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business: – Passenger and commercial vehicles sales- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles- Construction equipment sales and service – Used car sales- Rental and leasing DOMASCODoha Marketing Services Company W.L.LFormerly known as Hamad and Mohammed Al Futtaim Company, the group has been present in Qatar since 1965. The company evolved to its present form, a joint venture between the Al Futtaim Group and prominent Qatari shareholders, in 1995.DOMASCO continues to be managed by Al Futtaim, one of the leading trading houses headquartered in the UAE with significant interests across the region in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Egypt, Sri Lanka and Singapore. Our customers include a wide section of Qatar's multicultural population, blue chip international companies, local business houses, and high net worth individuals. We are customer-focused in the various channels we serve: retail, dealers, B2B, institution, fleet and projects.With our people, brands, products, and services we touch Qatar's life daily.About the Job
We are currently seeking for experience Technicians for DOMASCO Qatar.
This role have following responsibilities:
• Repairing and servicing vehicles according to dealer/distributor standards and within the flat rate time
• Ensuring assigned service jobs are executed in line with established work procedures, time standards and housekeeping standards, so that the overall objectives of productivity are met or exceeded
• Ensuring customer's vehicles are consistently fixed right the first time
• Making efficient use of existing facilities equipment and other workshop resources to ensure increase customer satisfaction and reduce comeback jobs while
• Supporting the workshop to maintain a positive image and ensure more repeat referrals and business output
• Performing quality control checks on the entire vehicle serviced
•Adhering strictly to technical specifications as laid down by manufacturer, or as instructed by management
• Noting the description of all work performed on the back of repair order if required
• Tagging all warranty replaced body parts according to laid down rules and handing to Warranty or Parts Dept.
• Ensuring all oil and parts used are booked out on repair order
• Ensuring time started and completed are entered on Repair Order
• Possessing a complete set of tools, as per distributor requirements, and maintaining in good working order
• Accepting responsibility for supporting apprentices/helpers via training/explanation/practice, the necessary skills required to perform the job correctly, thereafter to inspect/monitor the work and rectify any problems.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following skills, qualification or experience:
• Certificate / Diploma in Automobile engineering or any related courses
• Minimum of 2 (years) in a automotive manufacturer or dealership/distributorship as a Technician
• Experience with all types of repair work, including front end work, engines, electrical and major repairs
• Ability to assist Foreman / Service Advisor on proper repair order write-up
• Ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair procedures
• Ability to write repair estimate report
• Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection in order to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below sta
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Auto Technician | DOMASCO | Doha, Qatar – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.