Automation Testing Engineer (Talentera)
With the following responsibilities:
– Analyze and validate user needs to determine technical requirements.
– Analyze requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints,
– Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, performance and security needs,
– Confer with product management team, engineers and quality assurance to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements software requirements, and interfaces,
– Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language,
– Consult with and assist system administrators to define and resolve problems in running computer programs,
– Determine systems and changes performance and security standards.
– Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
– Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups,
Adhere to the software development methodology and company department directions and rules.
– Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Automation Testing Engineer (Talentera) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.