Brand Manager – Mohamed N. Al Hajery and Sons Co. LTD
-To be responsible for the growth and positioning of the brand in the market. This includes the continual improvement of existing products and launching new initiatives.
-To manage the product costing and define the distribution Network for getting the Brand lines into the market.
-Plan, coordinate and monitor the advertisement activities for the brand.
-Reporting to P&C Division Director
1. Sales & Marketing Planning
• Prepares and follows up closely the implementation of the sales and marketing plans, to maximize turnover and ensure the achievement of budgets.
• Generates costing and margin sheets and forecasts A&P budget in coordination with the Division Manager.
• Implements the monthly sales plan by salesman and outlet and follows up the execution on a daily basis by monitoring the daily sales reports, customer records cards and merchandising reports.
• Reviews and analyses sales force achievements by brand and by outlet to ensure company's objectives are being achieved.
• Evaluates brands space in every outlet and negotiates new ones.
2. Stock Management
• Controls closely the stock inventory in line with the budget levels and proposes orders, taking into consideration the lead time, targets, seasonality and promotional calendar.
• Minimizes sales returns / damaged goods by monitoring minimum and maximum stock level & returns by outlet and develop a plan for disperse.
3. Host Brand Negotiations
• Negotiates annual business plan to reflect brand positioning and key aspects of brand strategy with Supplier.
4. Brand Communication
• Acts as prime MNH interface with principal for all activities, ensures all functional areas and specially operations, are effectively informed of brand values, priorities and requirements, and communicates brand values to customer base through effective marketing.
• Plans all Brand launch/re-launch and communicates with Sales force and concerned advertising agency to enhance the brand image and ensures successful implementation of promotion activities.
• Ensures displays of product according to brand Plano-gram in retail outlets.
5. Advertising & Promotions Activities and Expenditure
• Develops trade and consumer promotional plans by brand and monitors their implementation.
• Evaluates and tracks A&P expenses to remain within budget and accrued limits.
• Develops and coordinates with the Supplier, the In-store merchandising requirement
• Informs the sales force of any promotional activities before implementation.
• Develops, controls and arranges distribution of Points of Sales materials and insures proper usage. Checks regularly the stock of POS materials as well as samples in the warehouse and make sure that only the usable materials are kept.
• Ensures the good implementation of A&P plan and make sure that A&P expenditures stay within the limits. Monitoring closely the bonuses & discounts and keeping the promotional expenditures within the forecasted limits.
6. Market Surveys
• Prepares Market studies for potential new products.
• Monitors competition promotional activities and plans counter attacks.
• Evaluates the pricing and positioning of the company’s brands against the competition and reviews them with the Division manager.
7. Market Visits.
• Works closely with the Sales-force in resolving outstanding matters at the market level.
• Visits regularly all Trade Channels, investigates the quality of the service and ensures that the BA's regular or permanent visits to each outlet is sufficient, based on the outlet's traffic and potential.
• Highlights distribution gaps and opportunities by making regular visits to Coops, Malls and retail outlets.
8. Retail Auditing.
• Monitors & Analyzes Retail Audit Figure and compares with historical figures and plans actions according to the reading of numbers and shares.
9. People Management.
• Provides support and training to sales people and merchandisers, developing / stretching their abilities through direction and supervision.
• Ensures that the team has a complete understanding of the products by launching product knowledge sessions.
• Agrees clear performance objectives for the team members in the department.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Brand Manager – Mohamed N. Al Hajery and Sons Co. LTD بكل سهولة الان مجانا.