Business Analyst – GLA Property Management
1. Assist in the implementation of financial budgets, accounting policies, procedures and processes. Comply with management needs, financial regulations and statutory requirements.
2. Reconcile and review financial statements to ensure the accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Includes review of JVs posted and intercompany transactions.
3. Identify, probe and resolve complex accounting errors or discrepancies to ensure accurate book keeping and compliance with applicable rules, regulations and policies.
4. Identify and evaluate business requirements for producing meaningful financial reports to Senior Management.
5. Develop timely and accurate financial statement reports based on standard and ad-hoc requirements by internal and external customers.
6. Assist the Finance Manager in developing financial statement reports related to forecasts, trends, and variation analysis.
7. Assemble short/long term spread sheets and draw charts and graphs to illustrate technical financial reports.
8. Identify improvement areas related to accounting policies and procedures and recommend changes. Coordinate with IT for the provision of such enhancements in ERP.
9. Coordinate with the IT department to improve and develop financial management reporting processes.
10. Review and develop internal control processes in a timely manner covering AR, AP and physical cheques collected by the Investors.
11. Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard financial information.
12. Analyze capital expenditure requests and provide recommendations for the development of procedures for capital expenditure budgeting, control and reporting.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Analyst – GLA Property Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.