Business Unit Manager – KSA – M.C.A. People Solutions s.a.r.l
For a leading industrial manufacturing company
Ensure sales growth and achieve sales targets
• Meet or exceed set sales volume as well as the set gross profit margin
• Ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled according to required quantity, quality, and delivery date as agreed with customers.
• Take appropriate steps to ensure that the business unit maintains or increases its market share of profitable business for the assigned sales segments.
• Actively participate in the successful introduction of new products, designs and marketing concepts.
• Adapt to market turmoil and make use of opportunities.
• Make the best use of available budgets and resources.
• Research and review of the latest market technologies.
• Propose meaningful innovation opportunities and product development.
• Lead and manage all projects related to sales and manufacturing including product launches and facility enhancements.
• Optimize allocation of all available resources including funds, machinery, labour, knowledge, and time.
• Ensure the highest quality equipment, materials and production standards.
• Oversee and maintain manufacturing budgets.
• Work with and direct engineers and purchasing staff to manufacture quality products that meet customers' expectations in the most cost-effective manner.
• Ensure the implementation and adherence to maintenance be it planned or preventative
• Consistently drive process improvements
• Accept full trusteeship of the Plants’ assets and its upkeep
• Ensure the full safeguard of the confidential knowledge and know-how of the company.
• Recommend feasible and cost effective investments that will keep the Plants up-to-date in technology or ensure availability of appropriate capacity to meet the demand.
Timely and accurate reports
• Direct production targets through automated reporting and set performance goals which are consistently reviewed.
• Prepare and present production and sales reports and analysis to the senior corporate management showing performance against agreed manufacturing and sales parameters.
• Develop and oversee the delivery of high-level reports and account reviews to key customers on regular basis.
Display sound leadership qualities
• Set clear responsibilities, SMART objectives, and targets consistent with Group business plans, and monitor and manage performance.
• Communicate with senior management on significant operational issues, as well as opportunities and risks.
• Develop a culture of trust within and outside the team.
• Manage change in demanding and stressful circumstances.
• Develop talented employees through coaching and mentoring to create a pipeline of successors.
• Create a high-performing team.
• Take advantage of opportunities for self-development in line with broader Group aims.
Coordination and Reporting
• Sharing market intelligence
• Sharing and learning about new technologies and trends
• Follow up on regional projects
• Setting up regional 5-year business plans
• Attending regional sales meetings where required
• Sharing monthly sales reports
• Coordination on candidates recruitments as and when needed
• Coordination on plant expansion CapEx projects
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Unit Manager – KSA – M.C.A. People Solutions s.a.r.l بكل سهولة الان مجانا.