Buyer (Procurement Officer) – Qatari Investors Group
To execute the procurement process for all local/international purchasing activities in order to ensure that the procurement requirements of all user departments are met in line with procurement policies and procedures, at the highest internal customer service standards possible and in the most cost efficient manner.
• Handle complete procurement cycle for all goods and services under the supervision of the Head of procurement to ensure the procurement needs are met in an efficient and effective manner.
• Support the process of identifying new suppliers in order to expand the company’s preferred supplier database by researching and updating supplier background and credentials including trade license validity, new business or activity etc. to ensure company’s supplier database is timely and comprehensively updated with the background information.
• Keep abreast of market information about suppliers, dealers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) etc. to develop good network of suppliers those can be contacted for critical requirements and continually enlarge suppliers database so as to guarantee uninterrupted supply of the desired goods and services.
Quotation Comparison Statements
• Receive the quotations/offers of different suppliers and prepare quotation comparison statements with emphasis on price, quality, delivery period and terms of payment in order to submit for the immediate superior’s Procurement Supervisor and tender committee’s review.
• Follow up with vendors in order to ensure timely order receipt and complaint resolution.
• Negotiate payment and shipping terms and conditions with suppliers to ensure on time delivery and payments of goods and services.
• Ensure proper custom clearance by getting all needed information and quotations from suppliers and ensuring technical evaluation by liaising with concerned departments.
• Liaise and follow up with Finance to ensure that shipments are clear and payments are processed and received on time.
• Conduct visits to current suppliers and contribute to the annual assessment of suppliers in order to maintain relations and evaluate their performance as per company standards.
• Perform supplier evaluation and document on a periodic basis, in order to update and segregate supplier database from performing and non-performing suppliers.
• Resolve complaints on all purchased goods and services to keep all parties satisfied.
• Develop reliable alternative sources of supply to meet the company requirements.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Initiate and be proactive in recommending improvement opportunities to the Head of Procurement in order to simplify complex processes or procedures within the department.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• Key decisions having significant impact on the Procurement Cycle are referred to the Head of Procurement for approval before implementation.
• The jobholder may suggest alternative or new source of suppliers that might be more suitable for the job.
• The jobholder exercises financial authority as per the level established by the COMPANY management and stipulated in the authority matrix.
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Buyer (Procurement Officer) – Qatari Investors Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.