Outlet/Cafe managers ensure that the outlet/cafe operate efficiently and profitably.
Duties, Accountability and Responsibilities:
– Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
– Analyzing and planning cafe sales levels and profitability.
– Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
– Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
– Setting budgets for the café operations.
– Planning and coordinating menus.
In House Actvities
– He/she will be the sole in-charge of the café operations, including food & beverage service and production team.
– Responsible of all management including, planning, budgeting, and control follow up.
– Responsible of inventory management, supply of catering, goods and other services.
– Coordinating the entire operation of the cafe during scheduled shifts.
– Proposing Recruiting, training staff to the café general manager and motivating staff.
– Plans menus by consulting with head chef; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus after general manager approval.
– Combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, such as shift pattern organization.
– Make sure to provide high standards of services to our customers.
– Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
– Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
– Is the Role Model for outstanding service and “owner” of the service initiative at his/her store.
– Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
– Ensures that all team members are committed to and demonstrate our Guiding Principles and House Rules.
– Ensures that all team members provide customers with efficient, friendly, superior service on a consistent basis.
– Consistently monitors, coaches and encourages team members to meet the Company’s service standards.
– Assesses and provides adequate staffing to provide efficient and friendly, superior service.
– Respond to customer complaints in a polite manner when and where required.
– Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's standards.
– Organizing and supervising the shifts of the kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
– Taking care of finance (purchase, accounting and stores) and administration activities related to the café.
– Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
– Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
– Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
– Adhere to the regulatory standards as per the Qatar government to avoid any legal issues.
– Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
– To give performance review and take disciplinary actions as and when required.
– Enhances cafe and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests after consulting with the general manager; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the owner (general manager) for the company profitability.
– Ensures that all Company drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
– Ensures that all Company food offerings maintain the highest quality.
– Ensures that all team members are educated on our products and services, by developing an understanding of our various types of food & beverages.
– Tastes drink and food products on a per shift basis for quality assurance.
||Hospitality and Tourism
||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cafe Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.