RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
– Attend courteously to phone and queries received from beneficiaries.
– As a front-line for company calls, the executive ensure that minor issues are resolved without delay.
– Handle customer complaints delicately and ensure customer’s ultimate satisfaction.
– Report complaints and quality issues as and when they arise to the Dept. Manager.
– Assist beneficiaries to discover how they could use Company’s online portals to their benefits; such as how to locate a provider and other features.
– Promote company image and products.
– Full adherence to policies and procedures.
– Lead a small team of executives and train them on proficient call handling techniques.
– Assign workload in a way relative to forecasted volumes of calls and quality of call requirement.
– and participate in the development of Call Center Policies and Procedures.
– Conduct frequent quality assurance audits of Call Center staff.
– Measure performance against key call handling metrics (KPIs) such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
– Produce call audit reports, assess team’s development needs and offer refresher one-to-one or group trainings to executives if needed.
– Ensure adherence to policies and established procedures of the department teams in relation to call quality services.
– Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Hospitality and Tourism
||Insurance; Healthcare, other
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Call Center Executive بكل سهولة الان مجانا.