Chanel Eyewear Director – Luxottica Middle East
The Chanel Director is in charge of the business plan and the strategy of CHANEL EYEWEAR for its market.
– Define 3YP sales budget, annual sales budget, and commercial policy by distribution channel. Revise sales forecast accurately throughout the year.
– Craft a marketing plan tailored to the local level reflecting the specific features of the market and events in the life of the brand.
– Plan the collection launches throughout the different distribution channels and door clusters along with the related commercial and promotional initiatives with a view to ROI. Define accordingly sales forecast by collection.
– Define the ideal assortment following corporate guidelines, taking into account local specificities, by distribution channel and for strategic customers.
– Direct the sales activities of the brand: fix commercial policy in collaboration with sales director; ensure correct distribution (#doors, quality, pty/door) aligned to brand positioning and licensor’s guidelines; ensure distribution audit success by securing properly field preparation and execution (field and store staffs); manage business performance by COT : set target, monitor, react with action plan
– Dynamic analysis of distribution activities to maximize the potential of each sector and each channel according to the various objectives and criteria defined (contract management, prospecting, loyalty-building, screening, convergence and productivity): formalize these analysis in the form of key performance indicators; share those analysis with sales director
– Management of authorized doors, in store presence included
– In-store presence direct negotiation with strategic customers: negotiate annual sales target; negotiate commercial terms (with strong relationship with sales director); negotiate space (location, #facing); negotiate brand/collection assortment; negotiate sell-out activities
– Define and implement the trade marketing annual action plan and ensure compliance with the TM budget
– Define and implement the training action plan and execute from time to time the in-room training sessions.
– Share the trade marketing and training plan with marketing team.
– Carry out and convey the business reviews both internally and to license under corporate team coordination (timing and content).
– Gather competitive intelligence: trends analysis, new competing products and brands, new concepts, etc. to identify customer expectations and provide feedback to corporate marketing.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chanel Eyewear Director – Luxottica Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.