Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
1. Responsible for preparing, reporting and analyzing financial statements for the CEO and Board of Directors.
2. Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate financial control and processes.
3. Manage finance team in terms of providing accounting support to different programs and revenue-generating activities.
4. Manage and supervise assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources; plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments; trains, motivates and evaluates assigned staff; reviews progress and directs change as needed.
5. Provides leadership and direction in the development of short and long range plans; gathers, interprets, and prepares data for studies,
reports and recommendations; coordinates department activities with other department as needed.
6. Assures that assigned areas of responsibility are performed within budget; performs cost control activities; monitors revenues and
expenditures to assure sound fiscal control; prepares annual budget requests; assures effective and efficient use of budgeted funds, personnel, materials, facilities and time.
7. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow; studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency
and effectiveness of operations.
8. Prepares a variety of studies, reports and related information for decision-making purposes.
9. Maintains financial records, develops financial studies and plans. Forecasts, estimates, and monitors the financial condition of the company to assure its fiscal wellbeing.
10. Prepares financial reports and oversees the central computerized financial management informational system.
11. Maintains best practice financial and property systems and regularly monitors and reviews these systems for efficiency and effectiveness and takes corrective action when required.
12. Build commitment to the direction of the organization, and achievement of its outcomes, and a customer focused culture in the finance
13. Continually reviews the capability needed to support the organization in delivering on outcomes and ensure action is taken to address
identified capability gaps within the finance group.
14. Ensure that a process of continuous review and improvement is inherent throughout all elements of finance.
15. Identify opportunities for enhancing the overall finance capability.
16. Draw on knowledge of best practice, advances in technology, and relevant research to develop an informed view of opportunities and challenges to transform the organization’s systems.
17. Provide leadership that inspires others to succeed and develop, and proactively share experience, knowledge and ideas.
18. Maximize the quality and contribution of staff to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives in the short and long term.
19. Responsible for hiring, supervising, disciplining and firing if required, of all subordinate staff.
20. Responsible for providing, both direct or indirect on-going training and development for all subordinate staff
21. Communicates internally and externally as required to carry out the duties of the job and the functions of the finance/accounts Department.
22. Participates in departmental and/or division’s committee meetings as required.
23. Maintain complete confidentially of the company business.
24.Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Financial Officer (CFO) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.