The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the business in a start-up environment and in close cooperation with the General Manager & Management team; further COO shall develop, implement and manage a governance framework to realise the Company’s Vision and Mission and strive for sustainable growth:
• Initially overseeing and monitoring the performance of the O&M Services provider (likely to be an internationally reputed terminalling services company) and ensuring contractual compliance. Later, in the Post-O&M period, overseeing operations of the company and the performance of various departments (Operations, HSSE, Engineering and I.T.)
• Supporting the General Manager in developing the managerial and operational capabilities of the Company to eventually takeover from the O&M service provider and manage all operations through own staff.
• Actively promoting the company’s HSSE and QA policies. Ensuring operational efficiency and excellence; compliance to relevant policies, regulations and standards; minimize business risk.
• Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures related to oil terminals management.
• Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the General Manager. The COO will have to maintain control of all the business operations and so is expected to be an experienced and efficient leader. Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics are some of the key characteristics for such a person.
This position requires a well-rounded seasoned professional with a high level of intellect and vision combined with strong operational, strategic, organizational and leadership experience.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER بكل سهولة الان مجانا.