As a Cleaning Manager, you will be responsible for all internal & external common area cleanliness.
Job Description is provided below:
– Establish strategies that identify development opportunities in direct reports and contract staff cleaners and create development plans that improve performance at all levels of responsibility.
– Develop and manage the housekeeping annual operating budget.
– Create strategies to ensure consistent cleaning standards, operating procedures, and best practices in day to day cleaning are implemented and evaluated.
– Review, develop and update the work procedures and instructions on interim basis.
– Perform regular safety reviews, audits and inspections on cleaning activities.
– Ensure that the cleaning services are delivered as per the company standard operating procedure.
– Ensures proper records are kept for all periodic cleaning conducted.
– Upload the highest standard of cleanliness, safety and conduct.
– Constantly contribute for improvement.
– Manage the cleaning contract and ensure that it is not defaulting.
– Ensure that the cleaning schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly …etc.) are being executed by the cleaning contract.
– Ensure proper daily count of the cleaning contractor manning.
– Coordinate repairs and maintenance with Engineering Department.
– Purchase, re-order and maintain the cleaning supplies and inventory.
– Recommend new purchases as and when needed.
– Investigate complaints and take corrective measures.
– Ensure that uniforms are proper and when needed, coordinate with the cleaning contractor for replacement.
– Keep an open channel of communication with subordinates and superiors on a daily basis.
– Manage internal staff and contract staff cleaners to meet the standard of cleanliness in a cost effective and efficient manner.
– Plan, organize and direct the cleaning staff to ensure the highest standard are being delivered.
– Supervise and motivate internal staff and contract staff cleaning to go above and beyond their duty.
– Effectively measure and evaluate performance of direct reports through both formal performance appraisals and informal methods such as regular feedback, coaching, and one-on-one conversations.
– Handle disciplinary and grievances.
– Recruit, schedule and train staff.
– Deliver training and conduct assessment.
– Perform and carry out other duties as instructed / directed.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cleaning Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.