Clinical Trial Inspector – Ministry of Public Health
The clinical trial inspector oversee performance of clinical trial research projects, to ensure compliance with ethical guidelines, study protocol and in accordance with MOPH policies and guidelines, scope of work; identify areas of concern and escalate to the Division Manager with suggestions as appropriate.
Nature and Scope of Position:
• Oversee performance of clinical trial research projects, to ensure compliance with ethical guidelines, study protocol and in accordance with scope of work; identify areas of concern and escalate as appropriate
• Identify, select, and monitor performance of investigational sites for clinical studies; prepare accurate and timely visit reports from all site interaction visits
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with investigators and study staff
• Ensure studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, and MOPH regulations and study specific manuals and procedures
• Track and report on progress of study including site activation, patient enrolment, monitoring visits
• Review key study quality metrics (e.g., eligibility, case report, primary endpoint data, etc.) and determine appropriate action in conjunction with study team
• Investigate queries, monitor discrepancies
• Manage investigational product (IP) accountability and reconciliation process
• Responsible for review or approval of IP release packages
• Other duties as assigned
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Clinical Trial Inspector – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.