Commercial Manager – Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for an Arabic speaking Commercial Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Key Accountabilities (Ownership / Results)
• Assist the Country Manager – KSA in the development and implementation of the Commercial Strategy and budget for KSA.
• Ensure product availability and high order fulfilment ration in the warehouse at all times, while balancing risk of inventory write offs..
• Ensure that Customer needs are well understood while scouting for new product and agencies.
• Negotiate pricing, volume and margins with suppliers. Ensure deals are in the best interest of the Company and in compliance with the working capital policies.
• Develop, manage and motivate Commercial team to ensure their learning and development.
key responsibilities (i.e. duties & tasks)
• Lead the implementation of the pricing strategy for general items within the retail outlets to achieve high profit margin sales and advise the purchasing team on new product and procurement purchases to achieve the best commercial outcome.
• Oversee and administer the daily operations of the purchasing, warehouse and merchandising functions and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures. establish kpi’s to measure and report on effectiveness of all commercial initiatives undertaken.
• Work with marketing team and external vendors (marketing agencies, production houses etc.) to develop effective and impactful brand management strategies (product pricing, product differentiation, merchandising and re-merchandising, promotions, advertisements) to target new agencies/customers and revenue generating opportunities.
• Meet regularly with retail and warehouse teams to assess customer needs, product requirements and stock movements. ensure stock is managed effectively and loss/expiry is minimised within the warehouse.
• Research, identify and contract appropriate suppliers for new products and lead negotiations of stock returns with current suppliers.
• Maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders (suppliers, vendors, agencies, external customers) and leverage these relationships to achieve the best possible commercial outcome in terms of pricing, quality, rebates, discounts, product diversification etc.
• Conduct routine follow-up with clients (suppliers, agencies etc.) to acquire feedback and ensure they are receiving high-quality services.
• Liaise with the finance team to conduct feasibility analysis of potential commercial deals, agreements and partnerships. determine profitability and risk potential and make appropriate recommendations to the country manager – ksa.
• Keep abreast of developments in the competitor / market / customer landscape and highlight trends to the country manager – ksa. take corrective measures to resolve issues which may affect the company’s competitive position.
• Manage, coach and motivate the commercial team to ensure their learning’s and effectiveness. set succession plans, kpis and other measurable criteria to measure performance of staff and provide incentives to enable them achieve their targets and objectives.
Key Performance Indicators (indicative only, not exhaustive)
• Order fulfilment ratio
• Cost of goods sold % sales
• Warehousing costs % sales
• Distribution costs % sales
• New product sales % of total sales
• Success of new product introductions
• Margin contribution
• Higher share of existing customer spend due to new products.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Commercial Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.