The Commercial Manager will assist Management with commercial support and critical financial analysis. The individual will oversee the finance and administration functions and combine hands-on involvement in all finance processes with participation in strategic initiatives and decision making.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide strong commercial and financial advice on margin management, capital investment and other operational issues as well as ensuring that the senior management team is appropriately communicated with on actual and forecast performance.
• Ensure that performance objectives are set and individual development plans are achieved.
• Liaising with marketing personnel in ensuring short and long term sales strategies are applied by the sales team
• Establishing and maintaining relations with government official’s especially key decision makers and purchasing department heads.
• Establishing and maintaining a high level of relation with key accounts.
• Developing and managing the expense budget within plan.
• Contributing actively in developing the sales forecast in cooperation with finance department.
• Seeking, identifying, analyzing and presenting new business opportunities in cooperation with marketing department.
• Work closely with Management to effectively manage and mitigate business risk.
• Provide Management with realistic advice on business issues.
• Ensure accuracy of numbers and financial reports.
• Participate in Estimating and Bidding
• Contract Administration/Joint Venture Agreements
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Commercial Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.