Communications Projects Coordinator – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, this position is responsible for identifying needs and researching organizational and workflow solutions for Communications activities. This position works closely with the Chief Communications Officer to define business initiatives and creates and write administrative policies and procedures to improve and increase Communications staff performance, productivity and efficiency.
– Under the guidance of the Chief Communications Officer, the Communications Projects Coordinator manages the ongoing and project-based initiatives and projects as needed; coordinates team members, designs workflow, creates project plans, and ensures deadlines are met. Creates and writes administrative policies and procedures to improve and increase Communications staff performance, productivity and efficiency.
– Responsible for designing and creating comprehensive Project Results Reports and dashboards for leadership (for all editorial and media relations activities). This comprises gathering, synthesizing, interpreting, and presenting data from various sources including website analytics, social media, traditional media, industry data, etc.
– Evaluates, enhances, improves and supervises the current divisional budgeting and invoicing process to ensure accurate data for generating reports, audits, and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
– Supervises the Communications administrative staff and assigns schedules to ensure adequate coverage levels during vacations and peak times.
– Provides supports to the Chief Communications Officer to define business objectives, scope, exceptions and acceptance criteria.
– As directed, identifies and analyzes business requirements, develops policies and procedures to enhance and streamline the Communications Division’s operations.
– Serve as liaison to other departments and areas of the College on behalf of the Chief Communications Officer. Provides follow up as appropriate.
– Provide administrative support to the Chief Communications Officer.
– Manages the office of the CCO.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
||Marketing and PR
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Communications Projects Coordinator – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.