Community Mobilization Officer – International Relief and Development
• Ensure contact with hygiene promotes to establish rapport and overall orientation for community mobilization requirements inside Syria.
• Work with WASH engineering team and relevant organizations to mobilize community participation to the formal and informal community gathering.
• Coordinate with hygiene promoters to establish good relations with local councils in which the WASH projects are being implemented in the following ways:
i) Identification and recruitment of participants and volunteers to run activities in collaboration with the monitoring and evaluation team.
ii) Basic oversights of activity implementation, attendance rate, volunteer performance, general success / challenges.
• Organize, facilitate and remotely oversee community gatherings.
• Follow up on issues raised by the community and refer to relevant organizations as required.
• With the support of the WASH team, mobilize community to make through analysis of their vulnerabilities, capabilities and resources at their disposal. Facilitate the process of endorsement of action agreed on with the community.
• Facilities the process of information and knowledge management and participate in assessing conditions of people affected by crisis in the areas of concern.
• Provide support to other community mobilization mechanisms, outreach networks and activities when needed.
• Assists in performing OFDA assigned verification and distribution reports as required.
• Encourage and stimulate full participation by all community members with special attention to those who are often marginalized in community decision making processes (women, elderly, minorities, PWD, etc.).
• Work to build relations, develop trust, tolerance, cooperation, and facilitate dialogue within the IDPs and hosting community as a whole through official and unofficial community structures throughout the area of implementation.
• Complete all reporting in an accurate, organized, and comprehensive manner according to reporting protocol.
• Represent IRD in a professional and respectful manner to all community members.
• Maintain ongoing relationships with communities.
• Support other IRD and UNHCR activities as requested and approved by IRD Management.
• Remote management skills (preferred).
||Construction and Building
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Community Mobilization Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.