Community Mobilizer – International Relief and Development
1. Work with relevant organizations to identify suitable candidates for community gatherings at respective district level when required.
2. Organize, facilitate and actively participate in community gatherings at district level including taking meeting minutes.
3. Follow up on issues raised and recommendations in community gatherings and refer to relevant organizations as required.
4. Encourage and stimulate community members to be organized for action aimed at solving their problems and to plan, implement, and monitor action that they define themselves.
5. Assist the community in obtaining information and knowledge that may be available through, UNHCR and other non-governmental agencies.
6. Provide support to other community mobilization mechanisms and outreach networks/channels when needed, including UNHCR mass info and dissemination of key messages
7. Engage in basic project monitoring activities, participate in joint planning in supporting community initiatives and solutions
8. Monitor camp development and daily issues, identifying and resolving problems and needs and serving as a line of communication between UNHCR/IRD and the resident refugees.
9. Encourage and stimulate full participation by all community members, with special attention to those who are often marginalized in community decision making (women, elderly, minorities, etc).
10. Work to build relations, develop trust, tolerance, co-operation and facilitate dialogue within the refugee community as a whole through official and unofficial community structures throughout the camp.
11. Conduct verification of caravans, empty plots and other needed address verification, and provide UNHCR with the collected data.
12. Assist UNHCR during caravan distribution when required.
13. Assist UNHCR by providing address change list on regular base, including renumbering of refugees plots.
14. Support and refer refugees to other IRD, UNHCR and other service providers as requested and approved by IRD Management or shared by other service providers.
15. Work as a supervisor on 2 Syrian outreach volunteers, 2 social support group volunteers and report to team coordinator.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Community Mobilizer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.