Community Pharmacist – Al Nahdi Medical Co
Main Job Purpose:
Provides general healthcare advice and dispenses prescription and non-prescription medication along with non-pharma products to customers. Supervises the retail store team and operations in order to ensure key sales targets, customer satisfaction levels along with operational readiness levels are continuously met.
• Process prescriptions and dispense medication by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, providing consultation on dosage, storage, side effects and drug interaction in order to ensure customers are appropriately informed and educated
• Dispense and provide advice on over-the-counter/ non-prescription medication to treat common illness (e.g. flu, cold etc.) by checking symptoms, recommending best course of action (e.g. see a physician) and specific consultation (e.g. dosage, storage etc.) in order to ensure customer’s health and safety
• Educate customers on proper handling of medical equipment (e.g. glucose meters) designed for home use by providing information and additional sources of reference (e.g. user manual) to ensure safe and appropriate use of equipment
• Supervise and provide development opportunities for retail store staff through performance management activities (tracking and monitoring productivity and Individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) etc.), corrective actions (when required), regular development conversations, access to formal (e.g. training) and informal (e.g. coaching) development options in order to ensure and maximize performance
• Monitor key sales performance targets and customer satisfaction levels at a store level through direct observation, regular reporting in order to ensure sales and customers satisfaction level are achieved
• Process payments and reconciliations by handling the cash register an coordinating with the Finance team in order to ensure accuracy of payment process and compliance with commercial legal requirements and internal financial processes
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities by consulting with the customer, understanding needs and proposing appropriate products in order to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction and achieve cross sell and upsell targets
• Perform duties in alignment with the Standard Operating Procedures applicable at a store level by taking appropriate actions (e.g. loyalty program registration etc.) in order to ensure individual performance is according to the standards
• Perform and monitor operational and staff related administrative tasks by monitoring work flow, team schedule and attendance, verifying order entries, handling logistics related to stock levels (ordering stocks, returning etc.), performing inventory management actions (e.g. register products in the inventory etc.), managing expenses (e.g. recording, documenting receipts etc.), checking price updates and changes are in place, overseeing promotion execution etc. in order to ensure compliance with the Operational Excellence guidelines (blueprint)
• Ensure store readiness by monitoring compliance with internal readiness guidelines (e.g. staff readiness – check uniforms, name tags etc.; store readiness – temperature, storage conditions etc.) in order to ensure effective daily operations along with professional look & feel at a store level
• Ensure compliance at a store level with the Health & Safety policy & procedures (including safety guidelines) and any other required operational standards through by regular monitoring compliance, checking for updates etc. in order to ensure compliance with local industry legal requirements/ standards and internal policies
• Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies in order to be up to date with the latest information in the industry
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Community Pharmacist – Al Nahdi Medical Co بكل سهولة الان مجانا.