Compensation & Benefits Specialist – Black Pearl Consult
• Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
• Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary.
• Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training workers.
• Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
• Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
• Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefit and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
• Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
• Perform multifactor data and cost analyses that may be used in areas such as support of collective bargaining agreements.
• Assess need for and develop job analysis instruments and materials.
• Observe, interview, and survey employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining personnel records and handbooks.
• Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
• Administer employee insurance, pension and savings plans, working with insurance brokers and plan carriers.
• Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, and mediate labour disputes and grievances.
• Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
• Analyse organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
• Advise staff of individuals' qualifications.
• Develop, implement, administer and evaluate personnel and labour relations programs, including performance appraisal, affirmative action and employment equity programs.
• Plan and develop curricula and materials for training programs and conduct training.
• Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
• Work with the Department of Labour and promote its use with employers.
• Prepare research results for publication in form of journals, books, manuals, and film.
• Review occupational data on Alien Employment Certification Applications to determine the appropriate occupational title and code, and provide local offices with information about immigration and occupations.
• Speak at conferences and events to promote apprenticeships and related training programs.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Compensation & Benefits Specialist – Black Pearl Consult بكل سهولة الان مجانا.