Computer Science Teacher – Kalousdian Nubarian Armenian School
At Kalousdian-Nubarian Armenian School (KNAS), Computer Science Teacher is required to provide classroom instruction in a variety of topics and disciplines related to Information Technology to students through lecture, demonstration, laboratory exercises, handouts, responding to questions, and testing.
He or She will receive general supervision from Head of Section (HoS). Also, they may exercise functional and technical supervision over work study students.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Provide classroom and laboratory instruction to students.
– Prepare lesson plans and schedule classroom
activities; develop, and prepare supplemental materials to enhance textbook
– Develop and prepare tests to evaluate student performance; grade and record individual scores.
– Act as an advisor and counsellor to students; provide individual tutoring to students outside of the classroom as needed.
– Provide classroom demonstrations on various equipment and machinery; develop laboratory assignments to provide hands on experience as appropriate.
– Participate in extra-curricular development, evaluation, and change; attend faculty meetings as required.
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, and performance; maintain
other records and databases according to program needs or accreditation requirements.
– Stay abreast of new developments and changes in various academic fields related to information technology; participate in staff development programs, workshops, seminars and, other continuing education programs as appropriate.
– Oversee the implementation of policies and procedures related to required teaching area.
– Participate on school's committees and in other institutional activities and programmes.
– Fill in for other instructors as needed.
– Assess the relevancy and impact of various lessons; revise and improve lesson format; evaluate various texts book and select books to be used for advanced classes.
– Assist in the recruitment of students for Science Club.
– Oversee and participate in the field studies and assignment; travel with students to provide assistance and instruction as appropriate.
– Participate in a variety of student related administrative activities including reviewing admission requirements, progress and qualifications for graduation.
– Demonstrate community involvement.
– Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Computer Science Teacher has the purpose of this course is to provide computer literacy instruction to students. A computer literate person is referred to as one who understands how computers work, uses them, and identifies the role of computers in society.
Students should have a basic understanding of computers and how to access information on the World Wide Web. Emphasis is placed on the application of microcomputers; the use of productivity software (word processing, spreadsheet management, presentation management, and database management, search tools, and multimedia) to gather, analyze, and present information; and, the social, ethical, and privacy aspects of the impact of computers on society.
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Computer Science Teacher – Kalousdian Nubarian Armenian School بكل سهولة الان مجانا.