Contract Administrator (CA)
A Saudi Energy Company specialized in turnkey jobs which collaborate to form a prominent entity of various activities that include power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high end technology products, information technology security and solution, communications, value added services, geographic information systems (GIS), Value added Services (VAS), visualization and real estate development for:
“ Procurement Department members should ensure that all Company and purchasing requirements are met and that all best value practice procedures are utilized prior to submitting a contract for review and signature.”
“ The Contractor should not be authorized to proceed, nor should payment be approved, until the contract is fully executed (signed by all parties).”
As the departmental administrator for contract overall responsibilities, CA responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for preparing contracts, examining applying internal process and procedures, analyzing procurement statistical, negotiating contracts in cooperation with procurement engineer/team.
• Participating in developing the Solicitation and preparation of draft documents, as necessary.
• Ensure that the contractor(s) been selected from Company approved supplier list.
• Ensure that the Contractor or Vendor complies with all of the terms and conditions of the Company signed agreement with third party(s), and Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government.
• Analyze and mitigate risk.
• Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
• Develop schedule for Statement of Work.
• Monitor Contractor performance on specified frequency to identify problem areas.
• Ensure the appropriate records within procurement department.
• Meet with Contractor in cooperation with project manager, procurement engineer on a regular basis to review progress, discuss problems, and consider necessary changes.
• Ensure that all services have been received to company specification prior to authorizing payment.
• Identify material breaches of contract.
• Resolving disputes in timely manner.
• Documenting significant events.
• Establishing and timely manner review controls of procurement correspondence, data and reports.
• Ensure that optimal and economical usage for company properties used in the contract performance.
• Determine whether corrective action is necessary, identifying potential problems and solutions.
• Review on timely manner the existing policies, guidelines and procedures, identifying a responsible person and establishing a timeframe for handling noncompliance.
• Perform closing activities as needed, to Ensure that no further obligations (including final payments)and no responsibilities remain unperformed .
• Take corrective actions, if necessary.
– Assess the success of the contract.
– Determine if there are lessons learned for future contracting.
– All deliverables (including reports) have been delivered and accepted.
– Any Contract Oversight issues have been resolved.
o All inventory and property ownership issues have been resolved (including disposition of equipment and licenses purchased under the contract).
o Final acceptance of goods/services by the Institution’s project manager has been received.
o Plan for contract file maintenance has been developed.
o Contractor has been informed of records retention requirements.
o Deficiencies found during Contract Close-Out are documented and communicated to appropriate parties
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contract Administrator (CA) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.