Contracting and Tendering Manager – Career Hunters
To provide professional advice, expertise and practical assistance to the staff
of designated end-user divisions / departments in contracting strategies,
reviewing scope of work, contractor pre-qualification, completion of tender
documents, bid evaluations, contract Negotiation, finalizing contract
documents, contract controls and contract administration.
To manage teams to undertake the development and
implementation of Proposals and Tenders and build partnerships with clients to
meet needs and objectives in order to facilitate the securing of new and future
projects for the Company.
Major Duties &
• To monitor and review all aspects of Public Sector
Contracting, Accounting functions on projects to ensure that the quality of the
cost engineering, planning/scheduling and contract administration effort is in
accordance with the established company procedures and expectations.
• To supervise senior personnel and project teams in the
preparation and presentation of cost and schedule forecasts and any other
special project performance / status reviews as required.
• To provide technical guidance, training and staffing
support in cost engineering and planning/scheduling functions in all projects
within a specified country area.
• To work with management to prepare consolidated reports
and address any specific problems or concerns related to individual projects.
• To work with engineers to coordinate workload and staffing
• To provide direct input to proposals, client presentations
and contract negotiations
• To interface with companies investment entities
specifically for the development of BOT / BOO proposals.
• To ensure that projects’ scope are clearly identified and
complied with in respect to commercial, technical & contractual
• To identify and develop alliances with Engineering
Consultants and to meet with clients, represent the Company at pre tender
meetings for tender clarification, negotiation and optimization of work scope.
• To understand and identify the scope, terms and conditions
of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and determine the risks and contingencies
through structured risk analysis and to manage the delivery of Proposals that
meet the objectives of the RFP.
• To review developed estimates based on historical data,
engineering take offs, vendors, subcontract proposals, site conditions,
clients’ expectations and requirements.
• To manage teams to develop tenders and bids for future
work for the Company and to directly ensure all tender and contract development
activities are in accordance with company procedures and technical work
• To contribute data to recommendation of Bid / No Bid based
on schedule restraints, incompatibility with strategic objectives, risk
profiles and advise Department management on proposal status, bidding strategy
• To coordinate work with operations and other support
services to develop direction and guidelines for preliminary and final
operations Project Execution Plan (PEP) to ensure schedules, critical
milestones and procurement deliverables are met, according to tender
• To prioritize and determine existing and future resources
and personnel requirements in order to meet department current and projected
workloads and demands.
• To communicates with clients as required and works
for ensuring optimum tender price as well as effective post award hand over.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contracting and Tendering Manager – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.