Contracts Engineer (UAE National / Arabic Speakers Only) – Tiro International
Our client a large Abu Dhabi based local Bank is looking to recruit a Contracts Engineer responsible to prepare agreements for construction works, engineering consultancy services and project management services.
– Prepare the conditions of contracts and commercial proposals and respond to requests for information and proposals from the commercial and legal perspectives.
– Ensure all completed in line with the required standards and timeframes.
– Update the standard contracts and templates to the latest regulations and in response to the feedback from Project Managers.
– Ensure they remain up to date and fit for purpose in line with the required standards.
– Provide advice to internal stakeholders on critical issues relating to contracts, follow up on litigation cases, coordinating with legal consultants.
– Create and provide reports on the status and progress of legal cases as and when required.
– Follow up and maintain communication channels with local and international relevant organisations to stay up to date with the latest editions and regulations.
– Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
– Manage self in line with the bank’s management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contracts Engineer (UAE National / Arabic Speakers Only) – Tiro International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.