Corporate Affairs Advisor – SAMREF
PURPOSE OF WORK
Provide comprehensive support to the Corporate Affairs Manager in all Corporate Governance areas including but not limited to Partners, Board of Directors and its Sub-Committee support, clarifications, communications, Material Packages preparation and resolutions approval.
– Provide advice on Corporate Governance mechanisms and mitigation measures that should be followed in order to best protect the Shareholders rights and that of Samref.
– Consult with the Corporate Affairs Manager, Executive Management and Shareholders on the development of Partners, Board of Directors, and its sub-committees meeting packages.
– Arrange and coordinate Partners, Board of Directors and its sub-committees meetings.
– Provide advice on maintaining effective communications between Shareholders and Samref Management.
– Support and assist the Corporate Affairs Manager in reviewing Partners, Board of Directors or its Sub-Committees resolution executive summary.
– Provide assistance in maintaining the integrity of the Company Limits of Authority Schedule.
– Review and advice Policies and Procedures that are developed or updated by Departments.
– Carry out such other duties, from time to time, as may be assigned to him.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Corporate Affairs Advisor – SAMREF بكل سهولة الان مجانا.