Corporate Affairs Advisor – SAMREF
PURPOSE OF WORK
Provide comprehensive support to the Corporate Affairs Manager in all Corporate Governance areas including but not limited to Partners, Board of Directors and its Sub-Committee support, clarifications, communications, Material Packages preparation and resolutions approval. Also responsible for: maintaining the implementation of a comprehensive Total Quality Management System (TQMS) and plays the role of Employee Suggestion Program (ESP) Secretary with the full responsibility for running and maintaining the Company’s innovation program under the guidance of the Chairman of the ESP Committee.
– Under the direction of Corporate Affairs Manager and Executive Management, provide advice on Corporate Governance mechanisms and mitigation measures that should be followed in order to best protect the Shareholders rights and that of Samref.
– Consult with the Corporate Affairs Manager, Executive Management and Shareholders on the development of Partners, Board of Directors, and its sub-committees meeting packages, this includes but not limited to preparation of meeting agenda, review of draft packages, following up on closures of all action items with different stakeholders.
– Arrange and coordinate Partners, Board of Directors and its sub-committees meetings.
– Provide advice on maintaining effective communications between Shareholders and Samref Management including but not limited to assisting in resolving outstanding issues, closing gaps and provide required information to Shareholders.
– Support and assist the Corporate Affairs Manager in reviewing Partners, Board of Directors or its Sub-Committees resolution executive summary and assist in drafting the required walk around resolution/s, share them with Shareholders and ensure follow up until closure ie upon obtaining the required quorum of approval.
– Provide assistance in maintaining the integrity of the Company Limits of Authority Schedule (LOAS) including but not limited to providing advice on interpretation; update; maintaining approved Stand-in List and up-to-date specimen signature cards.
– Review and advice Policies and Procedures that are developed or updated by Departments to ensure accuracy and conformity to TQMS Format and facilitate clarifications/requests between departments. Strictly observing the requirements of the TQMS Procedure.
– Holding the role of the ESP Secretary, and overseeing the process of receiving, evaluating suggestions, ranking them and responding to participants, according to the ESP Policy and Procedure. In addition, to be responsible to arrange for the annual closures annual celebration to present awards to the winners.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Corporate Affairs Advisor – SAMREF بكل سهولة الان مجانا.