Customer Rebates Administrator – Manpower Middle East
Our client is recruiting for a Customer Rebates Administrator for their office in Dubai.
Monitoring of customer rebate/IA agreements (5%)
Gather customer rebate/IA agreement proposals, interpret and check whether they are in line with the legal, accounting / financial & audit requirements
Accruals & Reporting (30%)
Ensure that all rebates are timely accrued for avoiding adjustments that would cause big swings in income.
• Analyze the sales volume and review the volume triggers with the Sales & Management to track progress and react on deviations
• Ensure all accruals / calculations are updated for the month end close process
• Ensure the month end close process is completed accurately and timely
• Perform monthly reconciliation of specified general ledger accounts
• Analyze and report payment forecasts to Cash Management
• Assist the accountants & auditors with P&L analysis for customer rebate expense
Calculation & Payment (50%)
• Ensure that all rebates are calculated correctly and paid within the time frame specified in the agreement, however not before all underlying invoices have been settled in full.
• Ensure the correctness and timeliness of calculations, interact with the sales force as well as directly with customers to obtain the base information.
• Verify the receivables situation with RCS and notify sales when delaying rebate payments
• Verify the disbursement timeframe with the Treasurer and notify deviations versus forecasts
• Process payments and reporting to sales and customers
• Research and resolve issues related to customer rebate payments
• Maintain the rebate procedure, safeguarding its effectiveness and efficiency, as well as its full compliance with legal and audit requirements.
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions for process improvements
• Communicate best practices and/or any changes such that all parties involved properly understand them.
• Use the various systems (SAP, BW, MS Office etc.) to extract data for purposes of rebate accruals and analysis
• Assist with process re-design to facilitate rebate system enhancements
• Work with IT team Members to facilitate and run project requirements and deliverables sessions
• Develop processes related to automated system
• Liaise with Marketing and Sales to review the rebate types that may be offered to customers
• Credit Backup
• Sales contract Support
• Lotus Notes IT specialist
• SAP power user
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Customer Rebates Administrator – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.