Customer Service Agent – Front-line – TNT International Express
To differentiate TNT's service offering by providing customers with friendly and professional telephone and e-mail ) communication during every inbound transaction and enquiry and to provide the customers with accurate information based on their needs.
• Answer the telephone in accordance to the TNT Express telephone policy.
• Proactive approach to customer requirements based on historic transactions, if applicable.
• Proactively provide customers with accurate product and pricing information based on their needs.
• Proactively ensure that customers are aware of necessary paperwork and any special instructions.
• Communicate accurate and complete shipments statuses from the track and trace system.
• Provides first line support on how to use TNT's self service tools and services (IVR and Web services)
• Provide solutions and alternatives based on customer needs.
• Where first call resolution cannot be achieved communicates the appropriate call back time to the customer, and ensures it is in line with agreed timeframes of the Support team or other departments.
To identify and act on selling opportunities to increase revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers' requirements.
• Conversion of price and transit time enquiries into bookings.
• Actively sell premium products to customers.
• Pass unconverted price enquiries to sales via leads with accurate information.
• Promote CIT applications and self-service to customers.
To deal with booking exceptions and/or with cross-location booking calls/e-mails in a productive and high quality manner.
• Check collection availability from sending customer and arrange consignment note completion.
• Check exceptions regularly and proactively call customers to advise of collection problems.
• Resolve booking exceptions as required
To ensure transactional information and system entries are completed in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
• Accurately enter the required data into the booking system to facilitate correct and complete consignment collection.
• Record accurate details for the Support team follow-up where first call resolution cannot be achieved.
• Record accurate details where follow up by another department is required.
• Where an enquiry is not converted, ensure all system entries are complete and accurate Sales follow up.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Customer Service and Call Center
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Customer Service Agent – Front-line – TNT International Express بكل سهولة الان مجانا.