Deputy Team Lead, Governance – International Relief and Development
The Deputy Team Lead will be responsible for assessing the need for, and organizing the delivery of, technical assistance and grant support to local governance institutions in Syria.
The Deputy Team Lead will assure successful completion of assigned responsibilities, including extensively coordinating activities with a wide range of non-governmental organizations while exercising a high degree of judgement and initiative in planning for short and long range programming requirements, as well as in determining the most effective and efficient approaches to meet project goals and objectives.
Job Function/ Description
– Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
– Serves as an advisor to the Project Director in developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating programs for DFID Syria governance activities
– Develops criteria for assessing the quality and capabilities of Syrian governance institutions.
– Manages capacity-building activities for Syrian local councils and civil society groups to include coordinated and inclusive engagement with these client institutions.
– Provides operational guidance on all logistical issues related to delivery the technical assistance and grants support.
– Develops and evaluates program strategies.
– Plans for and organizes the grants support engagement for civil society and/or local governance institutions, and is responsible for overseeing awards in the field and coordinating closely with the grants team.
– Utilizes expertise in civilian administration and governance development to help guide implementers in planning, implementing, and evaluating program activities and products.
– Meets with and briefs stakeholders and provides assessments of the status of capacity building activities, grants, projects and related initiatives.
– Develops professional relations with key stakeholders, including representative from the Syrian opposition, NGOs and international/regional organizations to ensure integrated planning, coordination, and consensus on priorities.
– Based on knowledge of civil society capacity development, assesses and identifies relevant gaps where project support, including planning, assessment, can be provided to better improve outcomes.
– Provides substantive analysis and reporting on local Syrian conflict and stabilization initiatives and the background context and perspective to achieved objectives.
– Compiles and drafts periodic program progress reports as assigned by the Project Director.
– Other duties as assigned
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Deputy Team Lead, Governance – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.