Digital Content Executive
Guinness World Records require this position to support the MENA region in the creation and coordination of digital content for their various online assets.
The aim of our content strategy is to create fun, engaging, and informative content for a variety of key audiences such as kids, teenagers, mums and B2B.
This role will report to the Regional Marketing Manager and have a dotted line to the Global Digital Team members.
This is a junior role with minimum 12 months experience
• Produce new web content for the Arabic Guinness World Records Website and write it in an interesting and appealing manner for the various Guinness World Records audiences, such as:
o news articles
o case studies
o campaign content
o information and instructional content
• Daily management and coordination of any MENA Social Media platforms
• Source and creating visual website assets using online photo editing software
• Manage and review SEO for all content on guinnessworldrecords.ae with guidance from the Global Digital team
• Upload content and build web pages within the CMS – create pages such as competitions, forms, campaigns etc.
• Report on content performance using Google Analytics software
• Assist in launching the Arabic website and any new functionality as directed by the Global Digital team including :
o Content migration and translation
o testing user journeys and new functionality and reporting bugs and issues for guinnessworldrecords.ae
• Act as a customer service representative to GWR’s online consumers on MENA social channels responding to queries in a friendly timely manner
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Digital Content Executive بكل سهولة الان مجانا.