Director of E-Health – Ministry of Public Health
The Director of E-Health is accountable for leading the execution of the national E-Health Strategy and managing the development of the E-Health department within the MOPH. He/ she will lead the operational support, liaise with the National E-Health Board and participate in board meetings. He/she will provide leadership for all E-Health Divisions’ Heads that assist stakeholders in executing, adopting, maintaining and establishing E-Health national initiatives and solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the formulation of the E-Health vision and strategy, and contribute to the strategic decision-making process to ensure the proper implementation of the strategy and the achievement of MOPH’s aspirations in the short, medium and long terms; in accordance with its strategic direction.
• Maintain a clear, in depth knowledge of market needs, opportunities, competitive strategies and stakeholders’ needs.
• Create and utilize relationships with key healthcare decision makers and business leaders to define and capitalize on market opportunities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with leading E-Health technology and industry based organizations to represent MOPH’s strategic interests.
• Manage the partnerships with key players in the information technology and health systems providing industries.
• Manage all E-Health planning and strategic activities and ensure they are aligned with MOPH strategic directions.
• Gain the support and consensus of Qatar’s healthcare leadership and faculty regarding information technology needs and priorities.
• Coordinate with representatives in the National E-Health Board to align objectives of the EHealth department with the overall National E-Health board.
• Oversee the adoption and high quality utilization of electronic health records and other information tools through effective communication strategies and dissemination of successes achieved.
• Evaluate the impact of information technology on clinical processes and identifies areas to promote use of technology in creating efficiencies for healthcare providers and improving quality of care.
• Work collaboratively with all MOPH’s Directors to ensure proper support and understanding is established for E-Health projects and programs.
• Lead the development of E-Heath Department annual budget.
• Direct needs analysis performed by the E-Health teams to engage all stakeholders for better understanding of the business and infrastructure architecture requirements.
• Provide leadership and guidance to E-Health Divisions in order to use clinical data to proactively monitor, revise and develop automated healthcare guidelines and best practices to improve the quality of care.
• Provide leadership in supporting quality initiatives that is performed by the E-Health Teams across E-Health ecosystems and all stakeholders.
• Lead the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of the E-Health objectives that support the MOPH’s strategic plan and objectives.
• Lead and ensure a responsive service by the E-Health Divisions based on user needs including training to assure widespread acceptance and provider use of healthcare information systems.
• Ensure cross-functional collaboration among E-Health Divisions to ensure proper support and communication for the E-Health Department.
• Actively lead, build and manage the E-Health divisions and teams in an effective manner.
• Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the E-Health department.
• Define and provide advice to external and internal stakeholders on the overall E-Health requirements.
• Lead the manpower needs of the department in coordination with subordinates and superiors and properly agree on the optimal allocation and effective use of its resources.
• Ensure an appropriate workflow management between the divisions through appropriate delegation of work.
• Follow up on the implementation of action plans and operational programs, and the department’s main objectives, prioritizing the achievement of E-Health Strategy goals; and provide guidance and instruction to subordinates on appropriate solutions to the difficult problems that may hinder the proper implementation.
• Build a culture focused on continuous improvement and positive change orientation through the design and delivery of change programs and activities including coaching and mentoring, communication, workshops and trainings.
• Drive forward the national E-Health Strategy by ensuring system optimization among all stakeholders.
||Government Sector; Medical/Hospital
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Director of E-Health – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.