Director of Internal Audit – Qatar Museums
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic direction, general management and operational oversight for in the Internal Audit Division with the objective of ensuring that QM audit plans and strategies are effectively employed and audit works conforms to internal standards and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
Planning and Direction:
– Contributes to the strategy development and implementation for the Internal Audit Division.
– Works with direct reports to identify and establish medium to short term strategic priorities and targets, in line with QM’s policies and guidelines and ensures their successful execution.
– Champions initiatives that enables maximum output that fully contributes to the delivery of Department goals
– Leads policies and procedures review to identify areas of improvement within own function and recommends changes leading to best-practice operations and compliance with legislative standards and guidelines.
– Provides Senior Management with regular reports with analysis and comments on performance and results.
– Provides administrative and audit related decisions making and recommendations to complete audit reports and finalize all out audit out puts for example: cash flow statements and balance sheets.
– Plans and develops scope, audit program, and appropriate procedures for each audit activity section in accordance with departmental guidelines, IIA Standards, and relevant laws and regulation.
– Supervises the annual risk based audit plan including the ongoing evaluation of plan based on emerging risk.
– Ensures department members comply within the scope of the department’s audit charter and plan when completing projects and staff assignments.
– Reviews all engagement memos and audit reports in company with the lead auditor for assigned projects.
– Oversees communication with management about reports and related issues and recommendations.
– Builds working relationships with external auditors and governmental audit bodies.
– Attends conferences, meetings and seminars in order to remain abreast of industry trends and latest developments.
– Motivates staff and empowers direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to meet Department goals.
– Establishes clear direction, prioritizes tasks, assigns and delegates responsibility; monitors individual performance, provides regular feedback and takes prompt action where necessary.
– Implements Qatarization programs to enable QM to attract local talent and to develop talent over time to take on meaningful roles within QM.
– Builds opportunities for staff to suggest, participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives.
– Provides guidance and ensures staff comply with QM’s policies, processes, practices and systems.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Director of Internal Audit – Qatar Museums بكل سهولة الان مجانا.