E-commerce Website Manager – Soil Store
Working with the Marketing team the E-Commerce manager is responsible for keeping all web assets and sales channels up to date, analyses of sale data and builds strategies for business development, primarily focusing on increasing traffic, acquiring visitors, enhancing customer experiences, improve conversation rates.
– Managing multiple Shopify stores, from importing to products to launching Digital Ad campaigns
– Manage and direct website technical structure, design and aesthetics, content, navigation, branding & marketing, performance, and functionality.
– Oversee technical specifications, infrastructure and integrations
– Oversee warehousing and logistical aspects of the online operation, liaising with warehouse manager to ensure efficient systems are in place.
This is an important role as you will be the first point of call for all technical projects and providing information, ideas, solutions and assistance to the business.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Interest in the health and wellness sector
· Hardworking, passionate and enthusiastic about the role and the Company
· Be able to work as part of a small, highly motivated & agile team
· Take initiative to improve systems and reporting where possible
· Flexible to help with other areas of the business as required
· Good approach to problem-solving
· Helpful and friendly
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic business.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Design, Creative, and Arts
||Retail/Wholesale; Computer/Software; Graphic Design
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة E-commerce Website Manager – Soil Store بكل سهولة الان مجانا.