The ECM Architect serves as a primary business analyst and technical architect for client enterprise content management initiatives. The position will work directly with the business and other IT resources within client organizations to design and implement technology solutions that produce desired business results.
Responsibilities for ECM Architect:
• Leads the technical architecture of an enterprise document management solution
• Analyze business needs as they relate to client business objectives and creation of lean processes; lead development efforts on ECM platform.
• Devise technical architectures to serve the business needs of clients and create implementation plans and communicate internally and with client project team members.
• Partner with client IT resources, business representatives and external platform vendors to execute the implementation plan.
• Key responsibilities include project management, scope creation and management, pre-sales support, requirements gathering, data analysis, design document creation, communication with internal and client IT resources for data extracts, interface design, software development, and post-implementation support.
• Performs software engineering and administration tasks.
• Using well established software engineering principles, design software using modern object oriented languages and web services platforms
• Perform System Administration functions on clients’ systems
• Testing & Validation
• Troubleshooting gaps in systems outputs
• Troubleshooting system performance issues
• Training others to properly use the system
• Overcoming obstacles and barriers to implementation progress
• Stay current with applicable technologies, attends conferences and conducts training as required
• Ability to travel 3-6 Months per year
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ECM Architect – AOT بكل سهولة الان مجانا.