Education Manager – Lutheran World Federation
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of churches in the Lutheran tradition comprising 143 member churches in 79 countries all over the world, representing 70.5 million Christians. The World Service is the internationally recognized humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation, assisting people in need irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or gender. We implement programs worldwide, working with both local and international partners, helping communities achieve their full potential and advocate for their universal rights. Our partners include Lutheran Churches and their related agencies, the European Commission (ECHO), the US Government (BPRM) and UNHCR, with whom we are a key implementing partner. The LWF is assisting Syrian refugees both inside Za’atari camp and in Jordanian host communities. In the interest of social cohesion given the massive influx of Syrian refugees, vulnerable Jordanian families also are receiving assistance. Assistance to Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanians in host communities – both urban and peri-urban – focuses on the populous areas of Northern Jordan, in Mafraq and Irbid governorates.
Scope of Work:
The Education Manager is responsible for coordination of the Education projects in LWF Jordan. The projects will focus on teacher training, the construction and/or rehabilitation of Schools and WASH facilities with the purpose to provide safe, healthy and protective educational environments for Syrian and Jordanian school children by upgrading public school facilities. The focus will be on creating spaces and facilities that are safe, protective, healthy and gender-sensitive.
Staff Development and Supervision:
– Support consultant team for all internal and external communication and provide all assistance might be required for the work of the supervisor or facilitator.
– Provide feedback for all consultant work including trainings and evaluations as they relate to educational programing.
– Provide supervision and feedback, to the Protection Manager, for volunteers and school committee’s chairs, insuring program commitment.
– Follow up on the MoE supervisors and facilitators to insure quality performance management.
Program Quality and Implementation:
– In coordination with Protection coordinator and Program Manager, ensure that the education program adequately and cost-effectively addresses the needs of children & youth, rooted in an understanding of the context and other initiatives within the education sector.
– Establish a database for all data collected from the field categorizing according to its subjects ( as per the database). Collect date from the filed, review, verify, and gather input training and PMF data into the project database.
– Provide daily coordination with partners to ensure that inputs and technical quality of program activities are efficient and coordinated;
– Encourage and ensure the selection and participation of all groups of children, especially the most vulnerable.
– Analyze related reports, pre /post questionnaires, training evaluation results, writing weekly summary report indicating lessons learned, and work toward continuous improvement by documenting successes and challenges in the implementation. Prepare evidence/data based weekly and monthly reports to LWF and incidental reports as required.
– Document changes in school behavior and performance practically as these related to outputs and outcomes.
– To the greatest extent possible, ensure cross cutting themes, mainstreaming Gender, environmental and disability aspects in the project cycle.
– Organize a plan for establishing students -school committees and following up with teachers and school management.
– Conduct frequent field visits.
– In coordination with the protection Manager promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
Coordination and Representation:
– Prepare and coordinate training program schedule with the education directorates, school managements or other assigned focal points.
– Liaise with MoE directorate Supervisors to coordinate planning.
– Coordinate with school staff to establishing School Committees, following up on meetings, issues and needs.
– Attend LWF and MoE relevant meeting as delegated, insuring coordination of data flow and lessons learned.
– Work with the PM on MoE relationship building and negotiation.
– Attend all education working groups within the UN system.
Financial and logistical responsibilities
– Coordinate trainings, distributions and planning with construction managers, project staff and volunteers insuring adherence to LWFs Logistics manual at all times.
– Assist in the management of delegated project budgets
– Review the monthly financial progress report with the Protection Manager and other relevant staff.
– Ensure compliance with donor accounting and reporting requirements.
– With PM feed into sector specific strategy development and technical proposal design
– Organize the office files and set up the needed templates for future usage.
– Contribute to the problem-solving processes respecting the delivery of LWF services.
– Undertake other duties as assigned, from time to time, that are related to the above duties.
– Advise when requested on education policies, procedures, best practice and proposal input as needed for the regional hub
The LWF and LWF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the code of Conduct.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Education Manager – Lutheran World Federation بكل سهولة الان مجانا.