Educational Programs Specialist (UAE National) – Nawah
To support Nawah Scholarships programs awareness campaigns, screening of applications, handling students’ payroll and generating reports on students and program performance.
Outreach and Awareness Campaigns
• Support the development and coordination of scholarship awareness campaigns, by participating in all internal and external events/exhibitions, in collaboration with Nawah Communications, to support Nawah’s future staffing needs.
• Communicate with students and families during campaigns, and respond to queries and clarifications.
Scholarship Students Recruitment and Selection
• Screen applicants, and select those applicants who meet Nawah Scholarships Programs requirements and criteria.
• Advise candidates on the process of transferring them from other schools to Nawah Scholarships Programs.
• Communicate names of rejected candidates who did not pass through face to face interviews to the concerned parties.
• Answer follow up questions and queries from candidates on the status of their application.
Student Affairs and Counselling
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Monitor the management of current sponsored students’ academic affairs and requirements.
Support the handling of issues facing scholarship students and family queries, as required.
Scholarship Student Performance Monirtoring
• Liaise with Secondary Technical School (STS) and Universities in order to request each student’s academic, discipline, performance and attendance reports.
• Manage the student appraisal mechanism.
Scholarships Programs Administration
• Process all payments and reimbursement transactions for the sponsored students, including: monthly payroll, advance payments, reimbursements of health coverage etc.
• Review periodic update reports on Scholarships Programs to ensure information availability for decision-making.
• Develop templates and processes for streamlined financial administration of all Scholarships Programs related documentation. (Financial guarantee letters, billing authorization etc.).
Scholarships Programs Development
• Design and develop extra-curricular activities for the purposes of scholars’ training, development, education and team building, in collaboration with other relevant departments.
• Facilitate communication both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
• Provide timely and accurate input of scholarship-related information in HRMS (ORACLE and SAP).
Audit and Corrective Actions
• Resolve Condition Reports (CRs) related to scholarships and follow up on corrective actions from Audit.
• Participate in Audit reviews to provide feedback on Scholarships programs related activities and processes.
• Coordinate scholarship-related projects delivering agreed objectives, as directed.
• Identify the required budget for different Scholarships Programs activities and Projects.
Health and Safety and Security
• Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure Health and Safety compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these Health and Safety policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee's place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
||United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Educational Programs Specialist (UAE National) – Nawah بكل سهولة الان مجانا.