EHS Engineer – Dar Al Riyadh Consultants
Ensure all safety compliance processes related to the critical safety protocols, High Commission for Industry and Security (HCIS) regulations and emergency response are fully integrated as part of the overall EHS team
• Provide and/or look for expertise in safety topics
• Coordinate audits or Audit on regular basis all the departments to safe operations
• Identify the impact of potential new laws and regulations
• Perform the location risks analysis
• Drive actively the hazards recognition training in the location
• Work with EHS Manager to address safety near misses, incidents and non compliance situations.
• Provide technical expertise in new equipment/facilities development by actively participating in Project Environment, Safety and Health reviews, audits and internal self assessments.
• Provide technical expertise and participate in injury/incident investigations to assist in identifying root cause analysis and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
• Based on the audit results, propose solutions to address the safety high risks
• Facilitate setting of annual safety goals, objectives and targets
• Support Maaden Corporate in his safety expertise domain
• Knowledge in Fire Prevention and emergency situation management
• Support actively Maaden Rolling Company in the relationships with regulatory agencies
• Report main Key Performance Indicators (KPI) identified by the management
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
||Oil and Gas
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة EHS Engineer – Dar Al Riyadh Consultants بكل سهولة الان مجانا.