Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN
The Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer is responsible for development of new project Detailed Technical Assessments including project background, activity description, and budget. He will also handle the preparation of the new tenders, updating progress of each project on MS Project or Primavera program, update any required drawings on AutoCAD and assist the Field Engineering team in day to day reporting. He/she will work closely both with management, and support staff (including finance, Procurement, administration and program) to ensure that day to day activities are implemented according to schedule. He/she will also be responsible for data collection and reporting on M&E requirements for the infrastructure and construction component of the project.
Job Function/ Description:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate with engineering consultants and subcontractors in the daily execution of work to the highest safety, environmental and quality standards.
• Developing new projects and preparing Assessment packages.
• Reviewing and approving subcontractor Electrical/ Mechanical submittals.
• Ensuring that all construction contracts are managed according to IRD and client specifications and project schedules and deadlines are met.
• Providing technical direction, guidance and oversight on all implementation activities.
• Trouble-shoot field issues as they arise and provide timely, cost-effective solutions.
• Verifying all subcontractor invoices against actual field conditions/progress and proposing variation orders/claims/adjustments as required.
• Responsible for the successful execution of all construction activities while meeting QA/QC, safety, and environmental compliance standards.
• Ensuring the effective Engineering, Planning, Quality, Survey, Cost Control and Scheduling functions for the project.
• Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Ensuring that all personnel are inducted and trained in their roles and responsibilities and are competent to perform the duties allocated to them.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer – INTERNATIONAL RELIEF & DEVELOPMENT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.