1. Provide inputs in develop work design, organization charts and reward proposals inline with company policies.
2. Ensures job description captures role accurately for all positions.
3. Engage in primary job evaluations and then discussions with the HR team to ensure job evaluation principles are understood and accepted.
4. Proactively assist in the development, implementation and constant review of policies and procedures.
5. Develop compensation model proposals (bonus, salary increments, etc.) based on market surveys and suggest rewards strategy to the management.
6. Study and analyse proposals for promotions, increments from departments and prepare justification for approval.
1. Ensure timely collection, compilation and input of data pertaining tonew joiners, salary changes, annual leave salary advance, overtime sheet, annual ticket encashment, leave without pay, medical reimbursements, miscellaneous reimbursements, miscellaneous deductions, etc. for timely completion of payroll processing.
2. Ensures accuracy in data integrity of payroll processing.
3. Liaise with the Finance Dept. for release of salaries after payroll is processed.
4. Process the end of service benefits accurately.
C) Employee Relations
1. Ensures high level of service is provided in various ancillary services viz., employee visa coordination, personnel file management, issuance of various certificates / letters, etc. to employees.
2. Makes recommendations on organizational restructuring to achieve cost savings and optimum manpower utilization.
3. Highlights to the HR Manager Employee concerns and identifies areas where services to employees could be reviewed to increase employee satisfaction levels.
4. Conducts employee satisfaction surveys as required / as per approved plans.
5. Provides various MIS reports for HR Manager’s review.
6. Take exit interviews of staff aiming at retaining staff and collecting useful data that might be used to improve the company’s staff retention policies.
D) Internal Communication
1. Oversee development and implementation of the IC calendar, newsletters, guidelines and budget.
2. Monitors and controls internal communications being sent to employees to ensure accuracy of information being transmitted.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|