Enterprise Architect – Enterprise Architecture, Alshaya IT – Kuwait Based
To continue its ambitious expansion, Alshaya is currently moving to next generation applications and development of IT infrastructure with a multi-year business and IT transformation. To support and achieve this aggressive growth, we are currently looking for experienced domain aligned Enterprise Architects to join the Enterprise Architecture team within Alshaya IT. This role reports to the Head of Enterprise Architecture and is based in Kuwait. The Enterprise Architecture (EA) function is responsible for providing architecture oversight and guidance across the entire application and technology landscape, aligned to the tactical and strategic business initiatives.
– Working with Head of Enterprise Architecture to define, mature and maintain the EA strategy and framework- Provide architecture governance, guidance, policy, process, solutions and technology leadership for at least 2-3 domains from the Functional category OR 1 domain from the Technical category OR Business Process category as per below list:
– Functional: Retail Planning, Retail Operations/ ERP, Store POS, CRM & Digital, E-commerce, Warehousing & Transportation, HR & Corporate Services, Retail Property Management, Finance, EPM- Technical: Integration, BI & Analytics, Digital (PaaS/Mobility), Infrastructure & Networking (Cloud/DC)- Business Process: Cross-domain Business Capability Architecture and Business Processes
– Maintain and execute a sustainable and comprehensive roadmap for EA domains in alignment with business/ IT strategy
– Create high level solution blueprints for business initiatives leading into sound investment decisions and/or exploitation of existing IT assets
– Deliver architecture governance and ensure projects' adherence to EA by running domain specific Design Authorities- Collaborate with and guide IT change delivery, IT services, PMO, 3rd party SIs, software vendors and technology services to ensure architectural consistency, alignment and sustainability across the IT landscape- Lead, develop, maintain and extend EA artifacts, presentations, system maps and reference documentation, including where required managing internal and/or third party resources to execute- Provide domain specific business technology thought leadership, keep pace with change in new technologies, methods and products
– Bachelor or Master degree in IT, MIS, IT Management or comparable technology / engineering discipline- 10+ years of industry experience having strong track record of delivering solution or technical architecture for large size programs/projects in heterogeneous environments
– TOGAF or Zachman qualified, and exposure/ working familiarity with an EA tool(s) will be advantageous (e.g Orbus, Software AG, Mega, Avolution)- Packaged software implementation experience of at least one of the leading application vendors e.g. Oracle, SAP, IBM, JDA. Microsoft, Infor etc. is a must
– Retail experience is desirable and client side lead consulting/advisory experience will be an advantage
– Specialism in given domains, but good understanding of other domains from a big picture standpoint
– Proven abilities to think in terms of end-to-end landscape design, consistency, automation, planning, risks, constraints with a passion to secure value from architecture- Experience and knowledge of cloud enabled services / applications- Good knowledge and awareness on technology and IT vendor trends, directions and roadmaps.
About Us: M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams,
التقدم للوظيفة الان