Executive Assistant & Office Manager – Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager. You will be directly reporting to the Regional President
The Executive Assistant provides dedicated support to the Regional President in his daily planning and administration and provides general support to the Regional Business Leaders. The jobholder also manages all office related activities to ensure a professional, healthy and efficient work environment exists.
This position is based in the Regional Office in Dubai and has a moderate visibility within the organization, in dealing with internal visitors and requests for support from the Global Head Office in Chicago, US. And externally, in welcoming visitors and ensuring they have a positive experience in the Regional Office. The position requires excellent customer service skills to ensure that internal and external stakeholders are supported in a professional and timely manner and that the office is a pleasant and professional environment to work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
Senior Executive Assistant tasks
• Responsible for proactive and accurate agenda management for dedicated Business Leader;
• Support business travel for all Business Leaders by booking flights, transport and accommodation in accordance with the Travel Policy and with support of the external Travel Agent where needed;
• Submit business expenses in the Expense system in an accurate and timely manner, according to the Travel Policy;
• Handle all incoming correspondence and telephone for the dedicated Business Leader;
• Plan meetings, book meeting rooms, lunch and provide timely agenda’s, and prepare minutes during meetings when so requested, ensuring these are distributed as soon as possible after the meeting for the dedicated Business Leader;
• Supports the Business Leader in organizing and coordinating (major)business events, internal or external, local or abroad, arranging for all relevant bookings for the teams involved (hotel, dinner, team events, transport), contact person for local suppliers, prepare and monitor daily program etc.;
• Prepare presentation material when requested (Power Point among others);
• Welcome guests and visitors to the office, ensure they are introduced to the relevant staff member;
• Ad Hoc tasks may also be expected from the Executive Assistant;
Office Manager tasks
• Manage independently office related services such as caterers, cleaning service, health & safety services, Technical Services, Coffee Machine service etc, and ensure they perform their services in a timely and professional manner and captures the service in a Service Level Agreement;
• Responsible for handling landlord lease contract and ensure a timely discussion of lease renewal or cancelation takes place;
• Responsible for the activities in the reception area, ensuring among others that welcome screen is updated as well as telephone calls and visitors’ inquiries are properly attended showing utmost courtesy modelling company’s core values;
• Manages access cards to the office and parking.
• Keeps inventory of office supplies (food, paper & janitorial) in reasonable level and monitoring employees’ consumption level to minimize cost and increase efficiency;
• Responsible for keeping stock of and providing office equipment, such as phones, laptops, printers, etc to employees, keeps track of any equipment that us handed over and ensures return when equipment is outdated or when the employee leaves the company.
• Serves as contact person and coordinator for IT related issues that affect the whole office, such as power and services outage, ensuring that IT is timely informed about any disruption.
• Manages office cleaning and maintenance on a daily basis, including overseeing work of Office Help.
• Ensure the office is a safe and clean place to work at all times, report unsafe situations immediately to the building facility Manager. And ensure that office appearance supports and provides healthy, comfortable, and productive work environment.
• Performs other office management related duties as may be required, such as maintaining the PO Box, contact person for utility services and telecommunication providers, cleanliness of the office.
• Organize and execute interior design and necessary reorganization of the office in coordination with the Business Operations Director;
• Direct Reports: None, oversees responsibilities and priorities of Office Help (external)
• Lateral Peers: Executive Assistants Global
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Assistant & Office Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.