Executive Secretary – Kuwait Finance House
To perform complex administrative and secretarial tasks in order to support the activities and the productivity of the office in an effective and efficient manner.
– Visitor & Communication Handling: Receive and assist visitors and handle all incoming telephone inquiries and personal calls, act as a first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact or meet the immediate superior and screen the requests to ensure those with genuine and important reasons are given priority.
– Calendar Handling: Provide administrative support to the immediate superior including organizing meetings, handling the calendar, researching issues, tracking action item completion, and managing other administrative requirements as required.
– Travel Arrangements: Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation of immediate superior as requested to ensure that all desired expectations are met.
– Facility Schedule Maintenance: Maintain the schedules relating to the use of facilities, including conference rooms, meeting rooms and others in order to ensure adequate organization and lack of overlaps.
– Correspondences, Reports and Minutes: Write and edit minutes and draft and/or type reports and correspondences ensuring accuracy and consistency and standardization of formats.
– Attend meetings, write and edit minutes, draft and/or type reports and correspondences in order to ensure consistency and standardization of formats.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Secretary – Kuwait Finance House بكل سهولة الان مجانا.