Executive Secretary – Nest Bird
A skillful and dedicated individual with broad experience in coordination, planning and administration, who can render support to the daily operational and administrative tasks to GM.
• Perform all secretarial and administrative duties; and maintain the highest standards of business ethics on all matters/dealings.
•Able to take decisions and solve issues related to work
• Ability to travel
• Liaison diligently with all Corporate/Business Unit Heads, major clients, suppliers etc., on various daily issues/tasks, and handle them in an appropriate/amicable manner.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, receive mails and ensure smooth and effective communication to and from Senior Management.
• Execute support services including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems.
• Handle the responsibility for daily communication
including maintenance of calendar and appointments.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency and accuracy whilst building and maintaining effective communication at all times.
• Maintain annual records, reports, recommendations and other internal communication documents.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Secretary – Nest Bird بكل سهولة الان مجانا.